The Best Way to Store Freshly made Juice
One of the questions that I often hear, is “How long can I store the juice that I make with my juicer?” In this day and age, many people simply do not have the time to make fresh juice everyday, so people want to make a huge batch of juice at one time, and save it for use at a later time.
The answer is yes, you can store juices to drink later. Although there are several things you should know:
- Beneficial effects of juices may dissipate minutes after its made.
- How long can fresh juices be stored
- The best (and worse) juicers to use when you want to store your juice.
- The best containers to store your juice.
- The best way to store your juice.
- Other hints and tips on storing your juices